1. To grow a church that has itself matured, that it might grow those around it.
2. To have a solid group of anointed people in places of leadership, to with the Vision Christ has committed to us.
3. Leadership Training for those in positions of Leadership, a well-trained leader is successful confident leader.
4. To reach the community within a five mile radius with the following means:
· Search and rescue, i.e. go and look for them.
· Outreaches such as Food Pantry, Dinners, Sings, Youth Events.
· Outreach media such as Internet, Radio, T.V., and Printed Page etc.
· Being creative in Evangelism.
5. Life Skills Training, this entails giving of our time to train people with new skills to enable them to think of themselves as Christ does, successful.
6. It is our Vision to see a regular Sunday attendance of 50-70 people, and a regular Wednesday attendance of 40-50.
7. It is also our Vision to have an Anointed Praise and Worship Team that glorifies God and Lifts up the Blessed name of Jesus.
8. Our Vision is to establish a place (alternative housing) where those that have fallen from society, and are unable to provide a home for themselves, where they can have housing, food, clothing, counseling and a way back into society and to God!
9. Our greatest desire is that as a part of Ten – Up Ministries you are blessed, and that you see your family and friends come to Christ.
Hab 2:2-3 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readth it. (3) For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
WE ARE A SPIRIT FILLED, CHURCH WITH A COMMISSION FROM GOD TO PREACH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS THE CHRIST TO ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD. WE DESIRE TO DESTROY THE SPIRIT OF POVERTY WHETHER IT IS SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND/OR FINANCIALLY OFF THE PEOPLE THAT WE ARE BLESSED TO TOUCH, BRINGING AS MANY AS WE CAN INTO THE KINGDOM AND THE LOCAL CHURCH!
Mat 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.